Director at HR Synergy
Views:4624 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Research Analyst - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Research Analyst will leverage his/her deep domain knowledge and external network to drive C-level/senior candidate recommendations and/or mid-level candidate development. This individual will also proactively drive business development opportunities given his/her intimacy with market trends and company insights.
- The Research Associate will build, or have built, an external network of industry or functional sources and experts that they can tap into to drive client solutions. He/Sheis expected to function autonomously as required. However, the Segment and Practice researchers and consultants work collectively as a team for candidate idea generation, references and client assignment work. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
- As an experienced hire, this individual is expected to lead by example and act as an informal mentor and coach to other researchers he/she works with throughout the organization. This is an individual contributor role however there will be extensive collaboration with global colleagues on projects.
- Assignment Execution supporting consultant on live search mandates
- Collaborating with different teams across EZ offices on assignments, - e.g., building target list of companies, identifying potential candidates for the assignment,assisting in market mapping and market analysis
- Comprehensively searching internal and external resources to - identify companies and markets to be targeted for relevant candidates
- Assisting in ensuring relevant information is captured effectively into - our database and is up to date
- Generating client deliverables e.g. status reports, mapping reports, - pitch packs, longlists,candidate profiles etc.
- Assisting colleagues with assignments, candidate ideas and sources.-
- Business Development act as a support channel in highlighting potential business opportunities to the practice group
- Proactively monitoring and tracking relevant market - developments,tracking people moves, following critical company developments and disseminating the information in a targeted manner.
- Proactively provide insights on industry trends and key companies-
- Act as a thought partner to Research- &Consulting colleagues, work on search strategy, benchmarking candidates
- Assisting or leading the development of marketing presentations for - the practice group
- Building repository of knowledge on the sector/industry, creating org - charts, managing people moves and sector movements
- Develop specialist knowledge into sector trends, compensation data - and characteristics of the sector
Candidate Profile :
Our Expectations :
- Project Management Time management, managing deadlines, managing multiple - projects, utilizing right resources and problem-solving
- Collaboration with senior consultants- & partners, demonstrating conceptual thinking, defining search strategy, benchmarking candidates and appropriate target companies for the your sector Judgement
- Identifying relevant candidates and sources based on industry - knowledge, problem-solving ability, insight and intuition Delivering Output & Documents
- Producing high quality content of relevant documents - Collaboration and Teamwork
- Partnering with others on projects and contributing as a part of the - team
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution is required.
- Deep knowledge of, or clear propensity to learn about the Financial Services Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends.
- At least 4-8 years of professional experience.
- Experience of working on international engagements either in a professional services environment or in a blue-chip international technology corporation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.