Senior Recruiter at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:719 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Research Analyst/Associate - Market Intelligence/Research - Defense/Space/Security Vertical (3-6 yrs)
We are scouting for Sr. Research Analyst / Senior Research Associate for one of our clients which is a leading global market intelligence, research, and advisory firm.
- Must have experience in Market Engineering, Forecasting, Estimation, Primary Research, Secondary Research ( All are mandatory)
Graduation : CS / Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation preferred;
Post Grad : Aviation Preferred
Experience : In Defense, Space, Security Industries; Should be at ease with IT / Electronics topics as well
Notice period should not exceed 30 days so kindly keep this in mind.
Detailed JD :
- The incumbent will devise a research plan and an effective research strategy to conduct market research effectively
- Work and design analysis plan and the most effective search strategies.
- Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
- Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize, and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools.
- Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
- A clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
- Previous experience in analyzing data using different techniques
- Good teamwork and communication skills, as will be expected to head the entire research team of Research Managers, Research Analysts, and Research Associates
- Have good command over business English, so that he or she can overview for report content and also work in collaboration with the Research Editor to develop writing guidelines