Senior Reporting & Analysis Role - KPO (3-5 yrs)
FINANCE SUPPORT TEAM:REPORTING& ANALYSIS SENIOR TEAM MEMBER
We are seeking to hire asenior member of the reporting team within the global finance support center to help build, expand and manage our global reporting capability and expertise, ensuring accurate and timely information is accessible and used consistently by various stakeholder groups, including firm leaders, across the world. The position will be based out of our Gurugramoffice, will reportto the Team Lead in Gurgaon, India and Manager in Madrid, Spain. This position will be responsible for:
- Running the firms Finance reporting capability; understanding the different reports available in the portfolio along with related business need; evaluating need for new reports and streamlining where duplicate or inconsistent output exists
- Testing new reports and conducting ongoing monitoring and quality checks of current reported data. Troubleshooting issues. Ensuring utmost quality and attention to detail so that our reporting output can be trusted by the users
- Managing reporting technology, understand capabilities and data mapping between various source systems to Power BI report. Understanding how to leverage other tools like Alteryx, SQL studio, Azure datalake, JIRA in a business context. Generating ideas and implementing automation to make reporting more streamlined and efficient.
- Develop a strategy for transforming manual reports and automate them. Have good knowledge in writing DAX queries & modelling different data sources along with Row Level Security.
- Managing different stakeholders and understanding their reporting needs; helping to convert business need to reporting solution. Helping educate users on existing reports.
- Maintaining regularly scheduled reports, advising users on where to find/use reports and how to access certain forms of data
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and analyses based on stakeholder demand
- Understanding general business, finance, HR, operations and accounting processes, in order to talk intelligently about the reporting output. Understanding how finance reports interact with those from other departments, with a view to incorporating non-finance functionality in the future.
- Graduate in Finance, or related area, with strong academic credentials.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, either in a public accounting firm or for-profit business.
- Expertise with Power-BI & SQL is required.
- Knowledge on Alteryx, Tableau & Microsoft Azure data lake is an add-on advantage.
- Experience of working with, and designing processes for, an off-shore finance shared service center. Ability to demonstrate awareness of, and solutions for, challenges such a model entails.
- Actively provides highly effective motivation, support and encouragement to peers and staff.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Play an Individual Contributor role.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Good team player; ability to demonstrate camaraderie and collaboration with peers to yield the best outcome for the firm.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks with limited supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)