Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:5058 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Relationship Manager - Wealth - HNI/UHNWI - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
Position - SRM (Wealth)
Reports to - Unit Head/Team Leader
Handling HNI/ UHNWI clients
- You will be tasked with sourcing new customers for the Wealth Management business
- Focusing on developing a book of clients.
- Bring in assigned/target upfront revenue for the business.
- Increase assets under management.
- Bring in fresh deposits as per target.
- To provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required by the Team Leader/Cluster Head to keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
- Understanding the needs of the end customer & providing appropriate financial solutions.
- Handling of Relationship to aid customer for all his wealth requirements.
- To ensure customer documentation is complete & in compliance with the bank's requirements.
- To help coordinators resolve discrepancies associated to customer documentation.
- Identify and segment the target market for potential new business opportunities.
- Manage client relationships to achieve assigned sales revenue and customer acquisition revenue based on the individual's potential and affinity towards those client segments.
- Maintain regular contact with clients including regular face to face meetings where you will be expected to profile clients risk and return aspirations and deliver a tailored portfolio of products.
- Provide a genuine advisory approach to clients thus becoming their first port of call on Wealth Management requirements.
- Build relationships with key clients and influences across the UAE Market, primarily the Abu Dhabi market, seeking referrals to grow your list of clients.
- Adhere to a robust control framework ensuring that your communications with client meet internal control standards and external regulatory requirements - Ensure Quality and consistent service delivery at all touch points for all clients - Continuously provide feedback on competitive activities to the product and business team to track market developments.
- Attending product training, to be up to-date with the market developments.
You should have proven experience of working as either a Wealth Manager or Private Banker who is currently managing a book of HNW clients. Minimum 5 years experience in Wealth Management or Private Banking.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, with a good understanding of how economic events impact global markets.
- A good knowledge of operational and regulatory environments is essential
- Fluency in English is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.