Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:323 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Relationship Manager/Vice President - Credit Solutions - Commercial Real Estate/Wholesale Lending Vertical - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Management Level - AVP / VP
Function / Department / Vertical: Credit Solutions Loan Origination & Analysis Experience - 10 -15 Years
Reporting to: MD
Qualification - MBA / CA
2. RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Relates well with clients at appropriate levels and establishes good working relationships where appropriate
- Takes responsibility for understanding the business needs of clients and stakeholders, identifying problems and propose creative solutions.
-Ensures Data upkeep, organization & safekeeping, for the following needs- commercial - confidentiality - organization - regulatory - communication
- Appreciates the value and role of the department and function in the overall Group and acts accordingly.
- Has the ability to assemble, analyze and evaluate data to help make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and the project team.
- Given appropriate guidance, work product meets Firm's standards of quality and timelines and the evaluate displays attention to detail.
- Has good understanding of the FID products. Follows work through to completion
3. CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Is sensitive to FID revenue and cost factors and takes interest to understand the big picture.
- Displays financial modeling and data crunching skills to the desired level.
- Core Real Estate knowledge
4. PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Communication skills - organizes thoughts logically and articulates them clearly and concisely
- Drive For Results/ Business Acumen Focus
- Displays ability to think out of the box. Solution provider.
- Taking Initiative
- Does not have an island approach of functioning.
- Is dependable and reliable with regard to work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.