Senior Relationship Manager - TASC & Institutional Business (2-4 yrs)
Top bank -Sr. Relationship Manager - TASC And Institutional Business
Key Functions & Responsibilities :
- TASC Business segment comprises of Not for Profit Making Business Entities (other than Govt Departments - Central, State or Local Bodies) registered as Trusts, Societies, Sec 25/Sec 8 Companies, Cooperative Societies
- TASC Business Segment is further categorises into various Business Sub Segments which is a very large Universe for a TASC RM to work on Acquisition.
- The various Sub Segments are Education (Pre Schools, Primary Schools, Elementary Schools, Secondary Schools, Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges, Universities, Technology & Management Institutes, Professional & Technical Institutes, Coaching Institutes, Training Institutes, Examination Boards, etc), FCRA entities (those who have received permission from Ministry of Home Affairs to receive Foreign Donation), Cooperative Societies (Housing, Marketing & Credit Coop Societies), Hospitals, Clubs (Professional, Business, City, Sports, Lifestyle Clubs), NGOs & Foundations, Associations (Market, Trade, Professional, Industry, Sports Associations), Research Bodies, Religious Institutions (Temples, Gurudwaras, Mosques, Churches), Primary Agricultural Societies, CSR & Retirals (PF Trusts, Gratuity Trusts, Superannuation Trusts)
- Should have an eye for acquiring High Value relationships
- Should possess Negotiation Skills and requisite skill sets in making presentations to Senior Management for sealing Deals
- Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.