Senior Relationship Manager - TASC & Institutional Business (2-4 yrs)
Top bank -Sr. Relationship Manager - TASC And Institutional Business
Key Functions & Responsibilities :
- TASC Business segment comprises of Not for Profit Making Business Entities (other than Govt Departments - Central, State or Local Bodies) registered as Trusts, Societies, Sec 25/Sec 8 Companies, Cooperative Societies
- TASC Business Segment is further categorises into various Business Sub Segments which is a very large Universe for a TASC RM to work on Acquisition.
- The various Sub Segments are Education (Pre Schools, Primary Schools, Elementary Schools, Secondary Schools, Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges, Universities, Technology & Management Institutes, Professional & Technical Institutes, Coaching Institutes, Training Institutes, Examination Boards, etc), FCRA entities (those who have received permission from Ministry of Home Affairs to receive Foreign Donation), Cooperative Societies (Housing, Marketing & Credit Coop Societies), Hospitals, Clubs (Professional, Business, City, Sports, Lifestyle Clubs), NGOs & Foundations, Associations (Market, Trade, Professional, Industry, Sports Associations), Research Bodies, Religious Institutions (Temples, Gurudwaras, Mosques, Churches), Primary Agricultural Societies, CSR & Retirals (PF Trusts, Gratuity Trusts, Superannuation Trusts)
- Should have an eye for acquiring High Value relationships
- Should possess Negotiation Skills and requisite skill sets in making presentations to Senior Management for sealing Deals
- Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.