Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:385 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager - Global Corporate & Institutional Banking (7-11 yrs)
Sr. RM / RM - Global Corporate & Institutional Banking role with a Bank
Client is a well known Pvt sector Bank and is rated among its peers.
The role is across all levels; based on work experience.
Role Specs :
- Acquiring new relationships, by regular follow-up / meetings with target clients and offering them value-add to induce conversions
- Revenue generation from relationships by offering various products and services of the Bank
- Scoping existing clients to identify new opportunities for the Bank on a continuous basis
- Identify and tap potential customers
- Actively identifying new opportunities by understanding the clients needs and cross-sell suitable products
- Credit appraisal preparation for existing & new corporates, for getting the deals sanctioned
- Coordination with various internal stakeholders to ensure service and product delivery to the clients within accepted TATs.
- Must be in a similar role with a Bank handling large relationships
- Strong networking skills and preferably possess credit skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.