Senior Recruiter at 4S Advisory
Views:115 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Relationship Manager - Institutional Debt (5-10 yrs)
Alert from 4S Advisory (www.4sadvisory.com)
- Urgent requirement for a leading NBFC in chennai
Position : Senior Relationship Manager - Institutional Debt
Experience: 5+ years
Monday to Friday
Timings : 9 am to 6 pm
Job Role & Key Deliverables:
- To establish relationship with PSU Banks, Indian Private Sector banks, NBFCs, Arrangers and AIF funds to bring in capital in the form of debt under varied product categories.
- To be one point contact as relationship manager for selective lenders.
- This includes a process to be followed and closed with respect to availing of new limits or Renewal/Enhancement of existing limits (Active participation in various stages of the Deal like - Scouting, Origination, Due Diligence, Term Sheet Finalisation, planning of disbursement & tracking repayment, tracking Conditions Precedent/Succeeding various deals, monitoring & supervision of limits.
- To keep track of Board level approval & limit, resolution requirement with respect to debt partnership under various product formats like NCD/CP/MLD.
- To co-ordinate with internal stake holders for assimilating various data/information & document requirements raised by lenders during various stages of relationship life cycle/proposal execution.
- To explore opportunities of fundraising through innovative debt structures Knowledge of Regulatory Framework for Co-lending, Debt Raise, Securitization etc., To prepare Pitch deck, Product note, Policy Note ( With respect to Securitization, products) etc from time to time as required
Secondary: To liaise with internal & external audit teams ( Statutory/Regulatory) to address queries & requirements with respect to debt capital raised by the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in handling corporate customer in his/her role as a Relationship manager in Large/Very Large Corporates/MNC/IFI business segments.
- Experience in handling channel finance products like Supply chain finance/Sales Bill Discounting/Factoring/Reverse Factoring etc would be an added advantage.
- OR Worked as a product manager/Relationship Manager/Credit analyst in Capital Markets/Debt markets/Structured products/Debt syndication with large financial institutions/Venture Capital/Boutique Investment firms with hand on experience in various structured debt products like NCD/CP/MLD/Securitisation/Structured debt/Working capital term loan facility etc.
- Post Graduation with Specialisation in Finance Knowledge of Financial modelling (Especially the debt side) including AOP, CMA preparation, Balance Sheet analysis.
- Knowledge in major Asset & Liability products of Banking institutions/ FI