HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:174 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Relationship Manager - Gems & Jewellery Sector - BFS (10-22 yrs)
1. Understanding the Environment - Develops comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the Corporate sectors and applies this, together with technical expertise and knowledge
2. Relationship Building:
- Establishes deep rapport and builds trusting, long- term relationships with clients, colleagues and external parties. Demonstrates commitment towards the client whilst protecting the client's and the bank's interests against risk.
3. Marketing and Cross- Selling:
- Creates, Identifies, explores and assesses business opportunities in existing and prospect clients. Aims to secure deals which maximize the bank's share of clients' wallets.
4. Client Service and Monitoring:
- Remains close to the clients business activities in order to anticipate client needs, provide excellent service, deepen client relationship with the bank, monitor and control risk.
5. Drive to Succeed:
- Sets, and seeks to exceed, goals that are clearly aligned with the business strategy. Is highly results oriented and is motivated by challenging situations.
6. Organisation and Planning:
- Organised work effectively to ensure sufficient time is allocated to important activities.
- Prepares for clients visits, prepares call Memos timely and other work activity in a disciplined and structured way.
7. Information Gathering and Risk Analysis:
- Obtains relevant technical, client and industry related information and uses this to conduct effective risk analysis. Assimilates information and spots, investigates and draws attention to potential risk gene(Mid/Large Corporate)rating situations.
8. Solutions Driven:
- Works towards creating situations and solving problems which enable the achievement of business goals.
9. Decision Making:
- Is assertive when defending own positioning and decisions made in alignment with the business strategy and values. Is self confident about own capability and judgement when confronted with powerful opposition.
10. Advising the business:
- Develops and employs expertise and knowledge to steer the business and prevent costly decisions being made. Is regarded as a credible and valuable source of information.
11. Organization and Action Oriented:
- Focuses time, abilities, energy and resources to ensure effective risk analysis is carried out, results are delivered and business objectives are met.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.