HR Recruiter at Reset HR Services
Views:6101 Applications:756 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:391
Senior Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (10-20 yrs)
Main Role (Overall Accountability):-
Business development and corporate relationship management within the framework and guidelines of the Bank and CBO.
- Manage, conduct and develop account relationship with the portfolio of accounts assigned.
- Marketing and mobilisation of new business.
- Manage, administer and monitor utilization of credit facilities in corporate accounts and maintain the quality of risk assets.
- Maintain and conduct periodic review of credit files using various data e.g. financial statements, cash flows and BCSB movement, account statistics, etc. Preparation/renewal of credit lines, presentation of proposals to appropriate authorities for approval and upon approval advice to the customer/credit administration and other operational units or branch if required.
- Documentation / updating of securities, including security valuations, renewals of insurance policies and ensure safe keeping of security documents.
- Follow up and regularization of past dues, temporary accommodations and excesses over limits.
- Supervision of all procedural work and submission of returns and other data relating to the allocated portfolio.
- Co-ordination of customer activities with different departments of the Bank and cross selling of products and services.
- Regular visits to clients for inspection of business, liaison with owners and to ensure optimum prospect availment of the business through the Bank's channels.
- Work out solutions for 'SM' and Classified accounts under the portfolio, with a view to monitor and regularize the accounts to prevent further provisions.
- Training and development of core and supporting skills and knowledge.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- The position requires a thorough understanding and mastery of the skills or attributes of a Relationship Manager.
- Experience above 10 years as a Relationship Manager in a Bank / Financial Institution.
- Good communication skills in English / Arabic language
- Computer literate - Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet.
- Good Interpersonal relations and proactive personality