Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:532 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Relationship Manager - BFS (10-15 yrs)
- MBA / CA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Foreign bank experience or Private bank experience
- Prior experience in managing select large conglomerate groups from Mumbai,
- Focus on originating new clients from South and identified new geographies.
- Open to international travel to key geographies with existing client exposures.
- Good knowledge in assessing reading financial statements, credit documentation.
- Should possess robust knowledge on Indian market, especially in corporate banking
- Sophisticated approach in client meetings and internal engagements
Client management :
- Manage select existing relationships in West India and focusing on new origination from South India
- Products covered include
- All corporate banking products primarily covering INR loans, Export & Import loans, Deposits, Local current accounts. EEFC accounts
- Providing solutions to Indian clients for their Africa requirements for Trade and working capital, Currency risk solutions, Financing
- Manage and originate deals from existing and target clients for exposures in India and Company's African franchises.
- Take full ownership (risk and revenue) of the client as the Global Account Manager for Indian clients across company's geographies.
- Regular interaction with regional teams, HO teams for client origination. International travel to these geographies is required.
- Focus on deriving maximum value by way of ancillary revenue from existing clients.
- Bringing up and design new products in line with other Banks in the Market to increase corporate loans portfolio
- Regular peer-bank engagement on client portfolio with focus on risk matrices.
- Research market information for new developments/products being proposed/developed/launched by other Banks
- Ensure adequate client coverage from CFO to operating level teams.
- Target and scout for structured transaction opportunities from clients.
Internal process management :
- Primary focus expected is to work with clients and originate & manage exposures.
- Candidate should ensure to adequately cover the client's daily requirements through Associate Relationship Managers.
- Review RBI policies and subsequently approach internal compliance teams for guidance on specific client queries and transactions.
- Working with the Head of credit, credit analysts and jointly presenting the credit applications to the Credit committee.
- Participate in healthy debates related to credit applications.
- Having regular interactions with regional teams for evaluating credit proposals, origination of Indian client opportunities in Africa.
- Evaluate the entire India portfolio and Africa portfolio of clients from return on capital, ancillary income etc.
- Performance measurement will be for the India portfolio and the Global Accounts management portfolio.
- Regular updation of the CRM related to client calls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.