Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:2202 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Relationship Manager - BD - Syndications - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
To work on live deals of prospective client companies for debt capital syndication space. The
SRM will be expected to work on credit memorandums/teaser notes / IMs for deals and also over a period of time thoroughly understand the companies and the sectors in which the Company wants to build capability in.
Tracking the financial and operational performance of client on an on-going basis will also be a part of the responsibility. The SRM will also have to co-ordinate with internal teams to take the various deals to completion.
1. To work on credit memorandum/notes for loan syndication deals
2. Tracking the financial and operational performance of client on an on-going basis will also be a part of the responsibility
3. To perform sector benchmarking across players of the underlying sectors and further assist the team in developing their understanding of the sectors
4. To ensure liaising between business and investor relations team to take the deals to closure
5. To visit clients to assess the ground level operational risks
6. To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy, regulatory environment and recent development in the sector
Strong Credit Understanding of industry, strong ability with Financial Statement Analysis
Relationship strength in building and managing relationships at CFO / Promoter level/ Senior levels in Lending Organisations.
Kindly mail your resume or call on +91 9039026999.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.