Senior Regional Order Management Lead - Shared Services (12-18 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - BPO
Skills - Order Management, Order to Invoice, Shared Service, O2C, Captive, GBS, contract management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The Sr. Regional Order Management Lead will lead the Global Order to Invoice (OTI) Team. this OTI role sits further up the value chain, as compared to the downstream segment of invoice to cash (cash applications and collections) and is more value add in nature, instead transaction processing per se. It will require specific prior Order Management or Contract Management leadership experience in a Shared Services or GBS environment.
Our client is an industry IT leader in data analytics & global measurement.with a presence across the and a global revenue exceeding USD 6 billion. Its clientele includes industry leaders as it is their most trusted source for retail & consumer intelligence. With a captive center in Pune
The key responsibilities of the Sr. Regional Order Management Lead:
- Implementing Service Management, Performance Management and Customer Service Managements mechanisms along the OTI process- contract management, order placement, order fulfilment
- Partnering with Regional & local Finance Team (Revenue Controllers and Business Finance) to ensure timely and accurate order and contracts process management through integrated CRM-to-SAP systems; responsible to manage all the aspects related to Revenue Recognition, Billing, Credit Management and Ownership of relevant Balance sheet accounts
- Ability to oversee complex Transitions to the offshore centres
- Initiate process changes to standardise, improve performance and efficiency related to Contracts processing, Revenue Accounting, and Revenue Controllership
- Support OTI related Finance Transformation Projects
- Leading and managing large regional teams
The successful Sr. Regional Order Management Lead candidate:
- Direct experiencing of managing Order Management and Revenue processes and accounting (Order Management, CRM, Billing).
- Strong Business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in Order management (Quote to Cash) and systems
- 12 years+ of professional experience within finance and order management
- Experience of Shared Services or Global Business Services environments.
- Qualified Accountant preferable
- Based out of Pune/ can relocate to Pune
- Rated as one of the best companies offering a healthy work-life balance, and opportunities to work with industry leaders
- Industry leading benefits, perks, and career progression opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please
Contact - Kavish Kanthimathinathan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3362
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.