Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:803 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Recruitment Manager - Logistics Firm (12-15 yrs)
Senior Recruitment Manager - Crewing Offshore : Mumbai
1. Supports, develops and manages the Recruitment team to deliver the best possible service anytime, all the time.
2. Ensures regular one-to-one and team meetings are conducted where messages from Senior Management are shared and all team members are aware of matters they should be prioritizing.
3. Supports the design, implementation and delivery of the end-to-end Resourcing Strategy for their assigned region which includes candidate attraction, engagement, sourcing, recruitment, and on- boarding.
4. Responsible for all local manpower supply matters including sourcing, selecting, engaging and deploying qualified personnel as required in line with industry; MLC 2006; STCW 2010 & other applicable regulations; Company's QM policies & procedures and agreed guidelines issued by client & internally.
5. Maintains contact with regional officers and crew on leave.
6. Updates contact manager of the crews- availability, validity of their documents and certification, training needs, US Visa, MCV and any other information that may be necessary towards their planned placement in accordance with the Company's procedures.
7. Coordinates with the Training Team for training of personnel to meet Industry; Oil Major and Company training requirements. Ensures waivers if any from previous contract are dealt with.
8. Achieves and maintains optimum headcount and manpower capacity to deliver operational and strategic objectives.
9. Plans and monitors the sourcing and attraction strategies for a large number of diverse roles.
10. Manages the selection and assessment materials and processes.
11. Develops and manages a large team of Recruitment experts and drive operational efficiency wherever possible.
12. Implements the employer brand and strategy execution across the region.
13. Creates and maintains accurate reporting to the business including KPIs, key objectives and PDR's team.
14. Manages the recruitment budget and ensure compliance in relation to expenditure and ROI.
15. Follows-up and improves long-term partnerships and alliances with key third party suppliers.
Monitors the rotation planner in consultation with the crew management team.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 12+ years of experience in resourcing ideally gained in-house or with large RPOs in a multinational environment.
- Possesses a bachelor's degree or higher
- Thorough knowledge of the shipboard hierarchy, responsibilities, basic job description and certification requirements for officers and ratings in accordance with MLC 2006, STCW 2010 and working knowledge of various flag state requirements, including familiarity with procedures for obtaining flag state CEC.
- Understanding the role of the various international bodies e.g. ILO & ITF, in the formulation of rules and regulations that govern the terms of employment of seafarers.
- Strong familiarity with the organizational set-up of ITF and their relationship with various affiliated (seafarers) trade unions, and with all procedural requirements necessary for obtaining Blue Certificate. Knowledge of applicable conditions of service and seafarers wage structure.
- Working knowledge of special terms governing seamen (air) travel including incentives and/or special fares offered. Basic knowledge of Maritime Geography, Visa formalities, restrictions.
- Working knowledge of handling P&I matters including contract approvals and crew claims.