Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:703 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Recruitment Manager - BPO/IT (13-20 yrs)
- Plan, design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship and partner closely with each GU Recruiting lead, thus enabling operational efficiencies in recruitment delivery and lead high-impact, multi-country recruiting initiatives.
- Work with the Resource Forecasting Lead and Resource Pool Leads to understand short and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts; create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology, and maximization of the workforce.
- Oversee the achievement of the Global Recruiting Metric targets.
- Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies.
- Act as the global SME for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards an implementable solution.
- Provide a forum for sharing best practices and highlight key global strategic initiatives in talent acquisition and drive the entity recruitment teams to achieve the entity's recruitment targets.
- Define and develop assessment recommendations for all businesses and levels.
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies, and key recruiting initiatives.
- Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding and candidate experience, collaborate with business, HR, and Recruitment leadership to drive supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives.
- Develop an approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components, and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved.
- Responsible for developing the strategic approach to support all Recruitment and HR initiatives required by the business, establish critical components and timelines, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved.
- Ensure one Accenture face to the market and maintain up-to-date market knowledge and expertise in various geographical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Entity Recruiting Leads.
- Act as key point of contact for HR, Finance, and Recruitment Marketing leadership in regards to cross-geography issues.
- May also be responsible for the development, implementation, and functionality enhancement for recruitment system and functional components, i.e. general usage, content, and reporting.
- Oversee GU recruitment budget, balance resources across entities, and responsible for Recruitment audit and compliance.
- MBA HR
- 13 - 20 years of relevant experience