Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:21124 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search Firm (2-7 yrs)
Executive Search Work from home Opportunity
About ACH Management Consultants
Founded in 2004 ACH Management Consultants has been revered in the recruitment space. By continually deploying the blue ocean strategy, it has created an innovative and cost effective business model which today promises to deliver customized services at unmatched prices to its client which comprise of MNC- s, SME's and Start Up companies. ACH helps the clients to accomplish their goals by becoming a strategic partner rather than just a mere vendor. ACH accomplishes this through a dedicated team of 27 consultants who form the backbone of the organization and work tirelessly for countless hours until they are able to deliver client delight without compromising on the core values of ACH. With a total headcount of 44 (Pan India) and growing, ACH aspires to become not only one of the largest but the most trustworthy service provider in the areas of recruitment. Headquartered in Mumbai, with branches in Satara, Gurgaon and Bangalore, ACH continues to remain focused towards fulfilling the human capital needs of its clients and being there for them at every step of their journey.
The Role : Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search- Work from Home
- The senior consultant (a brand ambassador of the company) gets involved in the process right from the outset once a need arises from the clients end.
- The consultant understands this need of the client, formulates a plan of the various sources from where this need can be addressed, approaches candidates from each source, speaks to the candidates, explains the details of the industry, company and role to them until they are excited about the opportunity and finally arranges an interview with the client until such time that a client selects a suitable candidate thereby ensuring revenue for the company and doing a good deed for another human being.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding the clients mandate, industry & organization.
- Awareness of various sources from which candidates can be sourced for the role
- Coordinate with clients and candidate in order to arrange interviews
- Engage with the candidate until the candidate accepts the offer and subsequently joins the company.
- Independently meet clients in order to build and strengthen the existing relationship.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes :
- High Energy Levels and Positive Attitude
- Emotional Stability and Ability to Handle Stress
- Sales Ability and Persuasiveness
- Decision Making Skills
- Basic knowledge of corporate functions
- Basic knowledge of generic industry nomenclature
Currently we are looking for successful professionals to be part of our Executive search organisation. We are looking at professionals across functions who are keen to be part of executive search team. Professionals who are on break or sabbatical and looking at possible options to work from home. People with entrepreneurial drive and passion.We are looking at professionals with preferable exposure in Executive Search, Business Operations, HR and related fields. This opportunity is to work with best of the organisations and highly remunerative purely based on success and no fixed remuneration.
We will give all the infrastructure support required for people to build on it
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.