Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:13824 Applications:2460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1092
Senior Recruiter - IT & Non IT Hiring (5-16 yrs)
Senior Recruiter - IT & Non IT Hiring
- Partner with business leaders/hiring managers to understand the business and hiring needs. Discuss and agree on the skill requirement & selection process.
- Develop a sourcing strategy in partnership with your hiring managers through market insights to enable talent decisions.
- Influence candidates & business stakeholders through your understanding of the organization.
- Responsible for candidate's pre-screening & HR interviews.
- Manage end to end recruitment process.
- Responsible for ensuring system adherence and compliance.
- Manage the selection process to ensure the best candidate experience.
- Create compelling offer proposals & explain the compensation & benefits to candidates.
- Manage post-offer candidate engagement to ensure seamless onboarding.
- Contribute to the various Talent acquisition initiative & programs.
- Build & maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research.
- Participation in TA programs
Your Qualifications :
- Bachelors/master's degree with 7-10 years of experience in recruitment for a technology business.
- Hands-on experience in sourcing from various channels (job portal, social media & employee referral)
- Experience in candidate assessment and management.
- Ability to build & analyze reports.
- Worked on multiple skills/roles.
- Experience in mid-senior level hiring.
- Have strong candidate interviewing skills.
- Understanding of recruitment process & systems.
- Able to solve challenging hiring situations through market data & intelligence.
Ideal Candidate :
- You enjoy working with others and nurture relationships through effective communication, networking, and interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate a keen interest in learning new things and have an eye for detail. - You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment & can adapt to changing scenarios
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.