HR Consultant at Mpower HR
Views:209 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior R&D Manager - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
The following will the responsibilities expected from the Senior R&D Manager:
- To research improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
- Establish project goals and type of products to be developed or improvising existing products by taking the business development team and operations team. These are prioritized based on the business plan drawn from the Strategic level of planning prepared by GM business planning and GM operational excellence.
- To review and approve technical documents to support developmental projects (Technical presentation, ingredient statement, manufacturing formula card, cost formula)
- Develops robust manufacturing processes for development projects in operations manager Including active participation in pilot plant/scale-up activities
- Develops specifications for new and/or reformulated products ensuring quality.
- Provides technical assistance related to product formula to support departments as required
- Transfer new technologies, products, and manufacturing process into and out of the company
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes, and equipment.
- Develop concepts, products, and solutions by working with company business units. Document all phases of research and development.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Evaluate patents and drafts patent applications for unique formulation or ingredient application. Keeps informed on industry trends.
- Create and update R&D standard operating procedures.
- To ensure compliance of the product with regulatory authorities after due documentation and relevant dossier submission after establishing a stability check supported with data.
- Strict compliance and enforcement of all company safety rules, procedures and guidelines.