Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1092 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Quality Manager - Food Brand - FMS/MDI/IIM/IIFT (5-10 yrs)
An opportunity to grow with a fast growing Indian Food startup and work closely with the leadership team to drive sales and new products & services!!
Our client is a disruptive snacks company that is bringing to life traditional snacks but with a modern twist and with top-notch packaging. The founders are IIT Roorkee alumnus who are serial entrepreneurs and are passionate foodies. The company has in the last 3 years completely covered the Modern trade market and is present in large format retail chains across India. They also cater to large institutions such as Taj Hotels, SpiceJet etc.
Under Make in India programme, the company was conferred the Best Food Brand of India during the 3rd National Entrepreneurship Awards in 2017. They have won the Power2sme Spirit of Manufacturing Awards in 2017 and the founder has made it to Business World 40 under 40 Achievers list. The company has recently raised strategic funding from a bunch of angel investors to topline in next quarter and also expand into international geographies - US, UK and the Middle East.
As a Sr Quality Manager, you will be representing the company regarding all matters of quality while planning and supervising Quality System Audits (of the company as well as subcontractors and suppliers) and evaluating any necessary corrective actions.
What you will do:
- Managing and updating the Company Management Manual and supervising the definition and distribution of Company Procedures.
- Providing necessary assistance and technical expertise to other Company Units and to projects concerning matters of quality.
- Providing other units, responsible for analysing, defining and improving operating procedures and company processes, with the necessary back-up to implement the Quality System.
- Training all personnel about Quality System issues management and methodologies and implementing the necessary training Programs for Quality personnel.
- Managing systems, regulations and standards for the warehouse.
- Ensuring compliance against FSSAI, legal metrology and pollution control norms (only the testing and reporting)
- Handling and managing customer complaints
What you need to have:
- Complete Knowledge of Food safety and GMP
- Thorough knowledge of FSSC 22000 requirements
- Graduates and MBA from Tier 1 Institutes
- Male Candidates preferred
- From FMCG industry only
- Willing for moderate local travel
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills