Research Associate & IT Executive at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:387 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Quality Manager - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
- Promote and ensure application of the Company quality system within the plant and among suppliers and subcontractors by providing training, carrying out audits and providing documentation
- Provide expert input on quality issues.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team; ensure transfer of expertise and know-how and implement organizational changes
- Guarantee the compliance of products and production conditions with the regulatory requirements
- Take part in the decision-making process with the plant's management committee
- Facilitate the implementation of a Quality Assurance approach.
- Identify relevant strengths and opportunity areas at the plant and make necessary changes.
- Supervise and coordinate action plans launched by the various plant departments to improve quality
- Act as expert in the quality domain
- Strong leadership skills with ability to develop, manage & motivate team
- Ability to manage complexities
- Adherence to timelines
- Thorough knowledge of Quality management systems
- Strong logical thinking
- Ability to drive quality culture.
Education: BE- Chemical or MSC with 7 to 15 yrs of relevant experience