Co-Founder at Essen Consulting
Views:1677 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Project Manager - Transformation - Investment Banking Domain (14-24 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a Global Market Leader in business and technology management consultancy with a focus in Financial Services. It offers services primarily in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management, insurance, and finance, risk & compliance.
The current opening is in the Investment Banking domain however Capco is open to consider candidates from any part of BFSI domain.
Job Description :
- Work independently with and lead multiple cross-functional project teams to help redesign business processes.
- You will work on large scale strategic projects to address the improvement or redesign of current structures and processes backed by thorough data analysis.
- You will provide consultative services to business partners from the global standpoint.
- You will develop and implement business processes, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant :
- 14-20 years of which above 5 years in business transformation and Global change delivery roles with proven experience in at least 2-3 areas of the change management cycle (initiation, definition, execution &, benefits realization).
- Well experience in Business Transformation with excellent analytical skills, in Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, etc with good experience in current/emerging trends within their domain (e.g. Blockchain, AI, etc.)
- Strong ability to manage mid-level to senior stakeholders; ability to build strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes.
- Well versed with good knowledge on the product management methodologies - Agile, Waterfall.
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
Location : Pune
If you find yourself suitable for the given opening please apply at the earliest.