Co-Founder at Essen Consulting
Views:1750 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Project Manager - Transformation - Investment Banking Domain (14-24 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a Global Market Leader in business and technology management consultancy with a focus in Financial Services. It offers services primarily in banking, capital markets, wealth and investment management, insurance, and finance, risk & compliance.
The current opening is in the Investment Banking domain however Capco is open to consider candidates from any part of BFSI domain.
Job Description :
- Work independently with and lead multiple cross-functional project teams to help redesign business processes.
- You will work on large scale strategic projects to address the improvement or redesign of current structures and processes backed by thorough data analysis.
- You will provide consultative services to business partners from the global standpoint.
- You will develop and implement business processes, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant :
- 14-20 years of which above 5 years in business transformation and Global change delivery roles with proven experience in at least 2-3 areas of the change management cycle (initiation, definition, execution &, benefits realization).
- Well experience in Business Transformation with excellent analytical skills, in Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, etc with good experience in current/emerging trends within their domain (e.g. Blockchain, AI, etc.)
- Strong ability to manage mid-level to senior stakeholders; ability to build strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes.
- Well versed with good knowledge on the product management methodologies - Agile, Waterfall.
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
Location : Pune
If you find yourself suitable for the given opening please apply at the earliest.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.