Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:651 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Project Manager - PMO - IT/Non-IT Projects - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Our client is a large Insurance organization, growing rapidly and looking to strengthen their teams with the right hires. They are urgently looking to hire a young Project Manager for their PMO in Bangalore.
The Project Manager manages key cross functional projects (Both IT and Non-IT) and will be responsible for:
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within approved budget and scope.
- Prepare and present project CBA, Get necessary approvals, set timelines
- Create work breakdown structure & assign responsibilities
- Monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for Leadership Team regarding status of project.
To qualify for this position, you should:
- Have an MBA and PMP or Prince II
- Have 5 to 10 years of experience in total
- Have 2+ years in Project Management of both IT and Non-IT Projects
- Have exp in Client interaction and written communication
- Able to perform cross functional impact analysis
- Knowledge of ZOHO projects and analytics will be added advantage
- Have exp from Conceptualizing the project, doing a cost benefit analysis, managing budgets
- Have exp in defining Work Breakdown, Documentation & Stakeholder management
- Ready to relocate to Bangalore
Please share only if you have relevant education and experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.