Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:115 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Project Manager - Mobility - Techno Functional (10-15 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities: Project Management, Version release management, Delivery Quality Management, Incident and Problem Management, Stakeholder Management and People Management.
The designated unit head would techno-functionally be responsible for all customer facing mobile applications from continuity and improvisation perspectives and lead a Mobile Centre of excellence.
- Responsible for timely delivery, accuracy, adherence to quality standards, people development
- Analyse business challenges and provide solutions to business and product.
- Compare, benchmark our app through competition analysis and propose best in class approaches / alternatives as part of the Solutioning
- Plan out project plans from cost, time and risk perspectives and deliver quality projects
- Ensure project delivers everything as per laid down timeline, scope, cost and risk parameters
- Act as a Liaison or Link between End Business users and vendors / IT Teams
- Ensure that No business in missed on account of defect leakage during testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring for best results from project teams
- Shall have a mix of business analysis and testing resources to deliver results
- Oversee method execution and report regular progress to higher management
- Undertake enhancements to each such applications mentioned above or beyond.
- Participate in Design and progress reviews on projects and testing
- Collaborate with internal project / product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Appropriately respond to the demands of changes, ambiguity and timelines
- Expect Broad domain experience in Mobile App ecosystem, Functional Testing, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Vendor Management and Maintenance and Support
- Should preferably be from broking / Depository / MF / Depository industry. Upto date knowledge of latest product offerings in equity, derivatives, currency and MF trading is required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and document Big Business requirements and processes converting in into FSD
- Front-end designs / testing experience is a must
- Should understand key customer expectations in mobility
- Should have lead a team of people and well versed with people management practices
- Should have a finer eye towards designs, web interfaces and mobility practices
- Should be ready for working in a customer centric, business value based project implementation and accountable environment.
- Must have involved in functional testing through manual / automated modes
- Understanding of web, mobile, API and database testing technologies
- Ongoing knowledge of testing industry best practices and trends
- Experience in building and supporting trading applications from functional side.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Around 15 years of experience, out of which last 4-5 years should be in leading / managing big IT/Business projects.
- Experience in defining and implementing solutions in mobile applications for retail customers.
- Should have worked on digital strategy / customer experience projects (UI / UX / Designs)
- Should have had hands on manual testing experience
Should have handled team of business analysts, testers in mobile trading applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.