Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1403 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Project Manager - IT/Mobile Applications - Newspaper/Publishing Industry (9-13 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager [ IT/ Mobile Applications ] for our client based at Bhopal.
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Industry : Newspaper / Publishing
Exp : 9 - 12 Years, proficiency in handling IT technicalities.
Education : B Tech Engineering CSE/IT
Reports to : IT head
Nature of Role :Team Management, Min 5 people Max 10
Working Conditions : Regular, 6 days working ( Odd Saturdays of Month are off)
1. Manage new IT projects from start to completion and then handover to support team after knowledge transfer
2. Handle requirement gathering, technology/product evaluation & selection, project plan creation and execution of projects
3. Own project deliverables and ensure expected benefits are met
4. Ensure project dependencies and challenges are mitigated and there are no surprises in meeting the timeline and budget of project
5. Understand different & latest technologies, products and implementation partners to help in selection of right mix, Regularly meet senior business stakeholders to review running and already LIVE projects to measure business benefits.
6. Drives all aspects of IT Project and Releases activities, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. Defines project/release value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for IT projects.
7. Manages resources to complete project/program on time and within budget. Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Provides technical and process guidance to project team.
Technical Skill Set
- Candidates should have managed a minimum of 5 Mobile application projects.
- Strong in mobile application technologies - Preferably IOS and Android; (Exp in Android is essential)
- Experience of onsite/client side project management using Agile methodology is essential.
- Understanding of Apple/Android best practices in application development for small devices.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and developers to create user workflows, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes for both mobile and web
- Establish UX design best-practices, design guides and usability patterns to ensure efficiency and consistency in user experience
- Conduct usability testing during development and beta
- Master the intricacies of competitive product design and guide your product's design to a superior user experience
- Deep understanding of JSON, IOS & Android development tools.
- Knowledge of Server Troubleshooting(windows/unix) in Production environment will be additional advantage.
- Maintain customer and contact database including additions, deletions, research, corrections and cleaning.
- Experience on data integration from different platform.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards
- Engage and partner with third party vendors, IT and other parties as required.
- Takes a - hands on- approach to data cleaning as required.
- Good hands on Project Management in environment like On Cloud and On Premise both.
- In-depth Analytics and Technical skill in SDLC with performance tuning.
- Knowledge of Big-Data / Mongodb / Oracle Client driven project is must.
- Expertise in Complex Data modelling Techniques with data refinement procedures.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, and concerns that may arise during the implementation of IT projects.
Skills and Attributes
- Expertise in IT programming languages used in designing and development of websites and software
- Good ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
- Good knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.
- Good ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise working teams.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under time bound schedule and willingness to work overtime to complete the work
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Docx) resume with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location
Hometown / Native
Open to relocate to Bhopal, if yes, pls share reason
Family Set up ( Spouse, Children)
Any connect to MP ( ed, previous Jobs, Hometown etc)
Ed Qual - Institute - Year
Is your Graduation Regular
Exp in Cloud Computing / Technologies ( yrs)
Programming Languages worked with - Specify
No of Mobile Applications Projects Managed:
Exp in Android platform ( yrs)
Current Desgn ( Yrs)
Current CTC (Fixed + PLI or Bonus )
DOB & Age
Official Notice Period
Gaps in Career / education If any
We would appreciate some good references for this position who is eligible and looking for change, in case you decide not to go ahead with this opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.