Senior Consultant at KNR Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:369 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Project Manager - Construction Business (15-23 yrs)
Senior Project Manager
- Mandatory Industry exposure - Cement/Steel/Metals/Lime/Minerals
- Should have managed multiple Projects, starting to end.
- Project/Program Management i.e. Project Life Cycle, Project Control, coordination with departments
- Experience of Greenfield & Brownfield projects.
- Hands-on experience on the Site Construction activities (Mechanical/ Civil/Electrical etc.) of Plant/Factory/Manufacturing Units.
- Techno-commercial exposure to Procurement/CAPEX/Vendor Management/Negotiations etc.
- Good grip on Softwares-Microsoft Project / Primaver,AutoCAD.
- Exposure to working for International projects is a must.
Desired Skills :
- 15-23 years in Industrial/Construction Projects.
- Have programmed for multi-million dollar projects-Greenfield & Brownfield
- Candidate should be open to travel extensively globally.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are required.