Senior Project Manager - CEO's Office & Strategy - Financial Services (5-8 yrs)
Project Manager COE's office and strategy (Sr Manager)
Job Purpose : Business Planning, Business Management, Strategic Guidance, Innovation Initiatives and Project Management Support
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop and implement value propositions for Business
- Improve the performance & quality of portfolio through regular monitoring and providing recommendations for course correction to the Product and Sales teams
- Support Business to provide differentiated offerings and drive business growth
- Recommend process changes to improve service efficiency and quality across the assigned area
- Recommend improvements to processes and policies to drive operational efficiencies and high quality customer service
- Leverage in-house synergies through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Help coordinate and finalize action on critical business areas
- Perform oversight of select/ key projects ensuring cross-functional coordination and timely progress
- Independently lead strategic initiatives specific to the business unit in close coordination with top and senior management.
- Understand business goals; Apply industry best practices; Ideate, plan, and implement business accretive and cost-control measures
- Support in coordination, preparation, and finalization of Board-related matters
- Collaborate with support functions such as Finance, Marketing, HCM, IT, etc. to maintain BUorganizational synergies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.