Senior Project Manager - Advanced Operations Team - Medical Devices Firm (14-16 yrs)
Industry - Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Sr. Project Manager - AO - Medical Devices Company
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Leading a multi-functional project team working on multiple manufacturing transfer projects. The role will be responsible for the successful initiation, design, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of the project.
Our client is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in the US with a dedicated Global CAPEX center in Delhi NCR
- Lead a cross-functional project team on multiple projects of manufacturing transfer and development
- Closely monitor project performance and make recommendations for schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions as needed.
- Design and implement a transformational project management process used across Advanced Operations.
- Build strong relationships within the team and also with internal and external PMOs
- Working with multi-geography and multicultural teams for the successful completion of projects
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline preferably in a new product development environment
- 14-16 years of project management experience preferably from regulated industries like medical devices, aerospace and automotive
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-cultural teams
- PMP Certification is preferred but not mandatory.
- An opportunity to handle a multi-functional team in the Advanced Operations team
- Direct reporting to the senior management in India
- Travel to foreign supplier base locations for the purposes of the project predominantly to the US/Europe/China
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
Contact - Gourab Ray - +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.