Executive Search - CEO at StarChase Executive Search
Views:192 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Program Manager - Service Excellence - Marketing - Pharma/Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager- Service Excellence (Marketing)
Position Company as thought leader by building an integrated customer engagement ecosystem for patients and doctors offering a complete suite of "Pill + service" model across different divisions
1. Manage flagship programs targeted at patients offering a bouquet of services (offline and online) from awareness to compliance and Lifestyle medication across therapies.
2. Create a strong Governance model to execute the program with help of Regional Activation Manager/Program Manager. Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and other Support functions to ensure seamless execution.
3. Continue to innovate the products offerings by proactively understanding program need gaps, scanning external environment locally and globally to help continually enhance experience of customers and patients
4. Ensure Medical / Regulatory / Legal & compliance / budget spends and KPIs across all programs/initiatives
Key Behavioral Competencies Required :
- The candidate should be passionate, activation / digital expert, collaborative team player, tracks competitive intelligence as this role will be core to building scalable integrated patient programs (offline and online)
- Experience: Experience of 7-10 years in Consumer Outreach programs (marketing) both on ground and digitally with MNC Healthcare / Healthcare startups.
- MBAs from premier institutes with lesser experience can apply
Technical Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Sound Understanding of the Brand / Marketing, on ground and virtual activation, know how of start up vendors supporting Patient support programs
- Strong Project Management and stakeholder management