AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:2305 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Senior Program Manager - Scrum Master - IT (14-18 yrs)
Position: Program Manager
- Program Manager will be working closely with all the Product Development teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams in order to ensure the agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Assumes responsibility of the outcome of the program.
- Formulate and monitor execution plan form inter-connected initiatives/projects.
- Strong focus on putting together a holistic plan and close tracking of the milestones.
- Coordinate cross-project activities. Take complete accountability of dependency management, risk and issues management.
- Help the product development teams by addressing the impediments in a timely manner.
- Understand the internal processes and ensure the team adheres to it.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to improve team's agile adoption.
- Clear and timely reporting to a senior leadership team.
- Drive organizational changes to the teams.
- Looking for someone with BE / B Tech degree; MBA is a plus
- 14+ years of experience, as Engineering Manager, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Program Manager (or equivalent) or Lead, working with technical teams developing software solutions. Including, 7+ years of hands-on experience as a Scrum Master, Kanban, or Agile coach.
- Excellent understanding of agile delivery model and tools (version one or Jira)
- Experience in managing multiple tracks parallel and ability to get into details on need basis
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong skills required in preparing reports, presentations to senior leadership team
- One or more Agile certifications: CSM, PMI ACP, ICAgile.
- PMP, or similar detailed knowledge of formal project management processes