Senior Program Manager - NGO (5-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Empower the team by developing their skills and competencies through regular training and monitoring
2. Coordinate the programmatic activities through classroom observations, team meetings, and training sessions to ensure effective implementation
3. Interpret student-impact data, and observational inputs - to make short and long-term strategic decisions
4. Build partnerships with stakeholders including the school management, the government and donors to ensure the long-term sustainability of our efforts
5. Contribute to broader fellowship priorities such as fellow recruitment and selection
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
1. Experience of managing people / projects
2. Teaching and/or content creation experience is desirable
3. Post graduates in education, social service or applied fields are encouraged to apply
3. Experience in managing/designing a fellowship would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Good understanding of the pedagogical aspects involved in teaching children. Good people engagement, networking and listening skills
2. Clarity on the different curriculums being used in India
3. Ability to drive outcome-oriented plans through the team's collective effort
4. Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil.
5. Good computer knowledge and MS Office skills.
6. Emotional maturity to empathise with the perspectives/needs of team members
7. Highly resourceful team-player, who is also self-driven.
8. Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions