Regional Director at Gateway Search
Views:287 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Program Manager - Marketing - B2B SaaS Firm (8-13 yrs)
- Elevate the company's brand identity through the creation of world-class thought leadership content and market messaging.
- Support the company's growth initiatives by orchestrating complex, multi-channel demand generation programs, including product positioning, creative development, and campaign execution.
- Own the production of marketing qualified leads for handoff to our business development team.
- Drive the firms digital activities, including social media, paid advertising, and website content.
- Work with our external public relations consultants to amplify awareness thorough key trade and national media outlets.
- Using in-house and outsourced resources, develop premium marketing collateral, including presentation decks, data sheets, buyer personas, and campaign plans.
- Plan and track the departments integrated marketing calendar capturing all activities across the team.
- Continually optimize the company's corporate website with content and landing pages that deliver relevant information to prospects and customers.
- Oversee the development of our prospect database and marketing technology stack.
- Provide regular reporting of team results and make recommendations for continued improvement and growth.
- 8+ years of progressive marketing leadership at an established B2B SaaS firm and demonstrated ability to manage and grow a team of marketing professionals
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field. MBA or other post-graduate degree preferred
- Superlative command of business writing and ability to own the production of outstanding marketing content
- High level of attention to detail and experience managing multiple projects to successful completion simultaneously
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation tools and digital strategies for driving lead generation
- Comfortable working in a high-growth environment with competing priorities among a globally dispersed team
- Extensive experience selecting and managing outside consultants and vendors to augment internal marketing team
- Understanding of United States public sector and capital program markets highly preferred