Senior Program Manager - Infrastructure - IT (15-24 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager - Infrastructure
Must have a good understanding of AI, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics and cloud related transformation of the application landscape. Experience with Agile Project Management methodology is essential.
- Accountable for the on time and on budget delivery of projects within scope.
- Manage the supplier interface for all services sourced externally.
- Ensure security and compliance aspects of project delivery are adhered to.
- Must be accountable for the successful embedding of outcomes from project delivery - have an end-to-end mindset with a view on operational issues that result from the delivery of projects.
- Manage operational budget for the scope of accountability.
- Proactively manage communication and engagement with end users of the project, including management of change.
- Serve as a catalyst for change for the digital transformation agenda.
- Manage transition to support activities for all projects within scope.
- The individual should have strong collaborative skills in a virtual working environment, very good written and oral communication skills, effective conflict management capability, and be able to effectively influence change.
- Deep technical knowledge of at least one of the domain areas within this landscape is essential. The individual must have a strong mix of technical and leadership skills along with a learning mindset to be considered for the role.