Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:1401 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Program Manager/Entrepreneur In Residence - eCommerce (3-4 yrs)
EIR/ Program Management !
- 3+ years of business operations experience in a fast-moving, high-visibility business where you optimized processes to gain efficiencies
- 3+ years of experience using analytical tools - including Excel, SQL and Tableau - to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to communicate ideas and influence stakeholders effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Executive presentation presence
- We are seeking a customer-obsessed, data oriented Sr. Program Manager/EIR to work on strategic projects for the CEO's office
- You must be solution-oriented and thrive in a fast paced, demanding and ambitious environment. This work demands a self-starter who is motivated to deliver an exceptional experience Your work will directly impact some of the most talented consumer product startups in the world.
- The role offers and requires collaboration with internal teams and external organizations that support the startup growth
- To succeed in this role, you will deploy written and verbal communication skills that enable collaboration with remote teams, influence stakeholders without positional authority, and drive results by compelling stakeholders to action through data driven proposals to peers and senior leaders.
- Tier 1 Academic Pedigree- IIT/BITS+ IIM/ISB
- Experience driving communications across remote cross-functional team
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management