Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:4286 Applications:912 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Program Manager - eCommerce (6-11 yrs)
- Seeking an experienced candidate to lead the - Bestsellers category.
- The ideal candidate will bring a strong understanding of program management and ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders, having worked within large scale & fast moving international companies.
- This person will work extensively with Vendor Management, Instock Management, Finance, Marketplace Operations, Category Management and Ops excellence teams to build and successfully deliver the program objectives.
- The incumbent will also own and deliver the P&L of the Bestsellers program.
- The ideal candidate should have held senior positions in the program management and / or have experience in vendor management, Inventory Management and S&OP.
- Should have demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex, milestone driven projects with a proven track record in designing/implementing advanced processes and tools.
- Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
- Experience in working with channel customers like sellers, retailers and/or distributors will be an added advantage to this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Key interface to VM, ISM and Marketplace stakeholders on program level discussions. Establish and maintain effective, healthy, performance-driven relationships with these stakeholders.
2. Engage regularly with key Marketplace, vendor and service provider contacts to ensure these partners get attention, appreciation and candor.
3. Develop and implement systems of accountability to ensure ongoing, measurable performance improvement.
4. Work with LVM's to incorporate program level terms in annual vendor negotiations.
5. Participate in AVN's and regular vendor meetings to drive closure for program specific requirements.
6. Gather and analyze data across business functions. Ability to extract insights from data, latest internal and external information and be able to communicate clearly appropriate triggers and actions.
7. Hire, manage, and develop a team of associates.
8. High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
9. Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
10. Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the
11. Innovate to improve customer experience and continuously remove cost from our supply chain
12. Work with cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects.
1. MBA, with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
2. 5-7 years of relevant experience in procurement, planning, manufacturing, finance or related field, and 7-10 years professional experience (with high technology, manufacturing, fulfillment or services).
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
4. Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of lookups and pivot tables
5. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
1. Experience of having managed programs that involve cross functional stakeholders which include Vendor management, Instock Management, Supply Chain and Operational Excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.