Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:9434 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Senior Program Manager - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
I'm looking out for a Senior Program Manager role with one of our leading ecommerce company.
Role & Responsibilities :-
1. Work with the supply chain, category and business development teams to identify the high demand products that need to be replicated across regions.
2. Work with the business development, account management and in-stock management teams to define fill rate goals for the high GV selection.
3. Work with the in-stock management and account management teams to drive inventory replenishment of the high GV selection so as to maintain desired fill rates.
4. Work with the Sales teams to identify and acquire sellers who can help replicate the high GV selection across regional clusters.
5. Track and report updates against milestones on a regular basis and call out risks/headwinds while doing so.
- 6+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Extensive experience in program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.