Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:4060 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Senior Program Manager/Delivery Head - Software Testing Services - General Insurance Segment (10-12 yrs)
About the Company :
A Mumbai based fast growing software testing company servicing the BFSI segment is seeking a Program/Delivery Head for its General Insurance Vertical
- THE COMPANY serves 75% of India's non-life insurance public sector companies including the country's top 3 clients with the largest pool of Non-life product test cases.
- It has a wealth of software testing project experience in the non-life insurance industry. The range of insurance systems tested by THE COMPANY includes CWISS, Genisys Configurator, HP Ingenium and Inlias.
- THE COMPANY has the largest pool of reusable test case libraries in sub domains like motor, aviation, credit insurance, engineering, personal accident and so on.
Principal duties and responsibilities :
- Driving business growth through spearheading deliveries of projects and turnover for THE COMPANY's Non-Life vertical
- Own the company's non life insurance-targets and ensure deliverables are optimised
- Meet timelines and ensure customer satisfaction
- Accuracy in estimating the size of the project and defining deliverables
- Preparing and obtaining approvals for IT Revenue, Capital and Manpower budgets based on corporate guidelines while Monitoring and optimizing IT spend.
Skills / Experience :
- Desirable to have worked on Genisys Configurator, HP Ingenium and Inlias platform
- 10-12 years in the Insurance industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Effective resource Manager- optimal utilisation of human capital so as to ensure that they are effectively deployed and continuously trained.
- Should have a keen eye for cost control
- Ability to delegate and get the work done from teams
- Should be ready for travel to client sites for kickstarting and troubleshooting projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.