Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:6514 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Professional - Treasury Sales - Banking (3-8 yrs)
- Looking for Sr. level professionals having experience in handling Treasury sales, involved in delivery of revenue in line with benchmarks / targets assigned for our leading banking client in Mumbai.
Job Description :
- Establish, maintain and manage relations of customers with relevant exposures.
- Manage portfolios to identify revenue opportunities.
- Develop target segments of internal as well as external customers.
- Tap areas of potential from existing segments.
- Liaise with Retail Channel to scope for business potential.
- Assist branches in converting leads scoped.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of all products and associated risk to Bank and customers.
- Ensuring awareness on regulations and internal guidelines.
- Analyze and application of FX products (Retail Forex, Trade Flows & Derivatives) to the set of defined customers.
- Keeping the client updated on the Forex market movements. Information to clients on changes in regulatory policies.
- Giving qualified advice to clients on Forex markets. Ensure that market updates are timely and promptly dispatched to clients.
- Demonstrate awareness of prevailing processes and compliance aspects.
- Maintain timelines on defined activities.
- Maintain customer and portfolio MIS as relevant
- Understand clients business dynamics and requirements.
- Provide value adding inputs to enhance the relationship.
- Identify opportunities that would link the client to the Bank from a relationship perspective.
- Ensure thorough comfort with all aspects of products available from technical, regulatory, and compliance perspectives.
- Focus on updating knowledge through available platforms.
- Obtain knowledge about exchange control regulations pertaining to Forex.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.