Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:16973 Applications:1294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Senior Professional - Corporate Finance Strategy - Big4 - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-18 yrs)
We are hiring for Sr. Professional level for Corporate Finance Strategy team with one of the BIG 4
The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and communicating how these services benefit their organizations.
Key responsibilities :
- Work on both on-onsite and off-site consulting engagements and provide value adds for final input
- Lead engagement teams of 25 - 30 people executing consulting services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction, financing or operational decisions.
- Perform detailed reviews.
- Use an issue based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates.
- Lead teams undertaking commercial due diligence studies for financial investors
- Support business development activities through both leading specific pursuits and developing long-standing advisory relationships with senior clients
Functional expertise in the following areas is a must to consult on strategy :
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategic options analysis
- Operational improvements - Commercial due diligence
- Post-merger integration
- Carve-out / Divestment
Job requirements :
To qualify, candidates must have :
- Educated to Masters level from Tier 1 B-Schools
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably with commercial due diligence experience;
- A minimum of 12 years of direct experience in Strategy Consulting or experience in a Corporate Finance role in an organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.