Senior Executive at V-Konnect Associates
Views:19622 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Senior Professional - Analytics - Bank (2-7 yrs)
Must have Banking and Team Handling Experience
ROLE SUMMARY :
This role will be part of central Analytics team which conducts all Analytics led initiatives and delivery for complete retail & business banking
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Leverage analytics to drive insights for optimizing credit line/ Pricing/ Channel mix for consumer lending portfolio and/or liabilities and/or cards portfolio/ products.
- Ability to create a big picture, independently ideate and present to business owners.
- Ability to understand complex business problems, end to end hands on exposure to analytics- including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical models using Python or R (preferably) or SAS & other statistical tools and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture.
- Impact in product design, x-sell penetration, risk benchmarks, L2L KPIs. New ideas, models, initiatives.
- Pro- actively working with risk, product, policy, marketing, sales, technology. Should be managing a team.
- Superior stakeholder management skills. Positive attitude, ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment
- Structured outcomes, consistency, depth of results. Knowledge of business analytics, credit risk, statistical modelling, campaigns