Senior Product Marketer - eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
BLUET is a fast growing SaaS based AI-ML enabled B2B Technology platform. A brainchild of successful entrepreneurs with notable exits under their belt, the company is led from the front by alumni's of the country's most distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM) we're looking for people to join us and build a brand that is just as celebrated.
Our end-to-end technology suite competes with the best in the B2B Procurement business .This is a roller coaster and the rate at which the product and market presence is growing for us, is unprecedented. We- re not planning on slowing down anytime soon and that's why we need a Rockstar Product Marketer.
About the Role:
Product Marketing at BLUET starts with the technology and ends with the user experience, bringing them both together in exciting and effective ways. Understand the User. Understand the Product and let them do the talking. Connect the Dots!
As a Product Marketer at BLUET, you- ll take part in an end-to-end user experience through your marketing efforts as you contribute and lead all the key facets in a product's journey. From determining product positioning, competitive analysis to bringing out the Value proposition, you- ll help shape the language and USP of the product and help it grow to a large user base. You are expected to work with a cross-functional team across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management to derive the best synergies for effective marketing campaigns.
What is our Expectations from You :
1. Go-to- Market Strategy: Target groups- their fears, their problems, their issues and respective solutions; you'll be the person for everything customer-related. You'll drive the sense of user obsessiveness in every team that you'll be working with. You'll keep a track of every macro market movement, competition, potential strategic alliances, threats and opportunities for us to jump at and double down on.
2. Marketing the Product USP: You'll be link between the product and the customer. You will invest a significant amount of time understanding the product, its usage, features & functionalities, its USP, its future roadmap, its strengths and its weaknesses. You- ll also be expected to keep a track of how the product is positioned against competitor's offerings and accordingly optimize the communication to user groups.
3. Communicating the Product Positioning: You should be good at communicating product features and usages in the simplest language to the user group. Your work on Product Positioning will play a key role in how the product is being perceived in various groups of the market segment. Our customers/ prospects, partners, industry influencers and analysts, our sales team, marketing team and so on and so forth.
4. Program Management: You- ll be working with different functional teams like Sales, Customer Success and Product Management, all with their own set of priorities and timelines that you will have to be proactive, be assertive when needed and a team player
at the same time to ensure program/ project success.
5. Channelizing the Marketing initiatives: One of the key drivers of BLUET growth strategy is going to be enabling word of mouth and viral marketing at scale. Our customers are our primary brand evangelists. You- ll operate with a broad marketing roadmap; a roadmap that includes identifying ways to convert more customers into brand ambassadors, leveraging existing advocates to add measurable value to the sales pipeline, conceptualizing and executing product adoption and cross-sell/upsell campaigns. You are expected to be proficient in digital marketing channels like SEO, SEM and Content marketing to quickly reach out to the target audience with company strategic goals.
6. Analytics: A product like ours live and breathe on analytics. You are expected to know some basic Analytical tools that can be used to drive Product marketing initiatives and keep on optimizing the marketing playfield to derive the maximum ROI.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
1. Drive Strategic alliances with relevant 3rd parties and knowledge leaders to deliver research-based content and whitepapers that would evangelize the new features launched by BLUET
2. Develop product messaging that differentiates BLUET from others in the market. Conduct a thorough competitor study to identify and communicate product differentiation
3. Through Primary research and customer interactions, gain insight into how the customers are leveraging BLUET to succeed in their Procurement needs and communicate it to the target audience through diverse and functionally deep case studies
4. Conceptualize topics, strategies and communications to maximize visibility and conversion at exhibitions, conferences, and product marketing webinars
5. Ideate and execute campaigns in online and offline platforms to promote the value of the product
6. Communicate the benefits of our product to the sales team and develop marketing tools that facilitate the selling process
Who should apply:
1. You have at least 5-7 Years of experience in a product/ marketing function targeting B2B enterprises/SMEs.
2. You're comfortable getting your hands dirty with technology, product, information security, infrastructure and more.
3. You're good at measuring and analyzing. You understand key Analytics metrics.
4. You are a hustler, enjoy disorganized startup environment, and love taking ownerships are driving team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.