Program Manager at TPG Search
Views:72 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Product Manager - Service Cloud (7-15 yrs)
Senior Product Manager-Service Cloud
The Role : We are looking for an ambitious and energetic product professional to lead the effort to conceive, design, develop and release our Service Cloud platform.
The Role Will Involve :
- Building the product and design team necessary to drive & own the Service Cloud platform
- Work with sales, pre-sales, service teams and enterprise customers across verticals to understand their perspective of what is needed, and how can we create a differentiated offering.
- Work with Engineering teams and leadership to establish a clear roadmap
- Work with Engineering teams and drive the roadmap, product delivery, adoption and CSAT
- Work with business teams to drive pricing and go-to-market strategies.
- 7- 15 years of overall experience in product management and design.
- Previous experience in building product in any of these areas - CRM, Service Cloud, Ticketing or Support Software mandatory
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SaaS businesses with understanding of customer centric business processes such as sales, marketing, service, or customer experience.
- Deep understanding of usability and user interface design.
- Experience with user research (interviews, surveys, data driven insights) and market research
- Experience in creating varieties of product artefacts to help multiple stakeholders in the organization understand the product, especially engineers and designers.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to define features through detailed specifications, use cases, wireframes, and prototypes
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive product landscape & trends
- Ability to validate & pitch new product ideas
- Strong communication & analytical skills and ability to find creative solutions.
- Ability to lead without authority and work independently.
- Passion for building best in class software.