Senior Product Manager - Risk/Credit - BFS (4-7 yrs)
Senior Products Manager (Risk/ Credit)
We are looking for a senior product manager experienced in building and shipping high quality innovative products.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Define a product vision and build buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Understand customer experiences, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow the product and increase market share
- Build superlative customer experiences and journeys to drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer needs
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches and GTM
- BE / B Tech Degree
- Relevant Experience - 4-7 Years of experience in Software Product Management (For Integration)
- Experience in building technical products is a plus
- Should be able to talk "tech" to engineering teams, evaluate estimates and participate in technical solutions
- Will need to liaison with partners and work with them to integrate their products
- Prior experience in building software platforms is a big advantage
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Must have experience in building intuitive and simple user experiences and journeys
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and evangelize the product strategy to the leadership
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Data-oriented - Using and analyzing data to build insights and analysis of the product usage and gaps
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.