Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2402 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Product Manager - Retail eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading e-commerce setup based in Mumbai and they are looking for a Product leader who excels in a fast paced environment, handles ambiguity well and knows how to drive a structured agile process.
Job Description :
- Reporting into the Founder, you would be responsible for heading and growing one of the verticals with the Product Management function
- Own the product road map to achieve the organizational goals and strategy
- Drive all the way from conception to go to market strategy
- Execute and prioritize projects along with engineering, writing specs, user stories, acceptance test and whatever it takes to launch features quickly
- Partner with engineering team to align the technology and Product organizations and take key strategic decisions
The Successful Applicant :
- You should have worked in a product role in an e-commerce business and should have seen multiple product releases from concept to launch. Led a data driven approach of measuring product and feature efficacy. Above all you are great at understanding business priorities and therefore where to invest effort. Some of the key requirements are as follows:
- BA/B. Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, EE, Mathematics, Stats, etc from a top tier university with at least 10+ years- experience in an e-commerce or internet company
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Proven experience of driving brand new offerings, from concept and ideation through successful product launch and ongoing management
- A deep sense of customer responsiveness, and UX design sensitivity along with proven record of having built great customer experience
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment and handle ambiguity well. Ability to lead a team with minimal support is critical
- You are a team player with a collaborative approach to decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time in building and leading a team to help the organisation grow
What's on Offer :
An opportunity to lead a dynamic team and work in an aggressive environment along with other monetary benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.