Senior Consultant at CareerNet
Views:320484 Applications:5272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:561
Senior Product Manager/Product Head - Online/eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
About the Company: Its One of the Biggest Online/eCommerce giant
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 6 years of Software Development experience; 7+ years of experience in leading engineering teams
- Technology background, especially in a service-oriented environment with a deep understanding of software development and e-commerce products.
- Deep understanding of project and program management with 5-7 yrs of experience in a fast paced environment taking a product through its complete lifecycle using Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Proven track record of leading large cross-functional software projects.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program
- Strong judgment, especially relevant in balancing long term strategic investments with near term business goals.
- Able to provide architectural guidance and direction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, merchants or logistics considered a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.