Senior Product Manager - Pharma (10-24 yrs)
Position: Senior Product Manager
Bases Station: Gurgaon/ Mumbai
About Human Capital Solutions is a leading executive search firm based out of New Delhi providing recruitment assistance to a broad spectrum of industries.
Human Capital Solutions are working in partnership with global leading Pharmaceutical Company to recruit Senior Product Managers. The role is responsible for identifying commercial opportunities and recommending strategies to ensure the profitable development both assigned brands and new Brands.
This position will contribute to the company revenue and help maximize the profitability of Client by implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs and material to expand brand presence and drive business objectives. As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide input into the Strategic and Tactical plan.
- Developing and aligning agreed marketing strategy in collaboration with the Global Marketing Team, growing market share
- Support the development and implementation of the Clients product strategy that ensures winning new business and driving retail growth.
- Work within the framework of Rx&D marketing practice guidelines, pharma policies to ensure that material and programs are compliant.
- Support development and implementation of Sales promotion campaigns and material.
- Manage agency relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned tactics and that they align with strategy.
- Collaborate with sales force and medical department to develop patient programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
- Monitor and control program performance and work with team to adjust plan accordingly.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal team; analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders (for example Market Access & Business Intelligence, Scientific Affairs, Finance) to achieve product objectives.
- Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers across the country.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions.
- Master Degree in Marketing or related field;
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience, or combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- Result-oriented person with excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment;
- Experience of working in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong initiative, self-directed and self-motivation
- Good negotiation, problem solving, planning and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and achieve goals
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; brings an ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to travel, up to 50 percent of the time