Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:1659 Applications:616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Senior Product Manager - Mobile Apps & Web (3-9 yrs)
About the organisation: we are attempting to disrupt the natural personal care space by providing customers a differentiated offering of fresh & personal care products.
The founding team has a strong startup experience and is well funded and backed by top angel investors and tier 1 institutional investors.
What will you be doing:
- Own the lifecycle and delivery of product initiatives through ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new production features.
- Gather requirements from our users, customer-facing teams, and market sources to ensure consensus and alignment among stakeholders and throughout the organization.
- Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Ensure that we make the right choices about what features to build (opportunity analysis). Then scope those features well, work with UX on the interaction design, gather feedback, and work with the engineering team to see your vision turned into a reality.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization (engineering,, community, marketing, business development) to manage beta programs and to ensure that new features get rolled out internally, and adopted by our customers.
- Be the expert who can help users (internal and external) with questions about your feature areas.
- Work with product and engineering leadership on release planning, tracking and triage.
- Contribute to strategic analysis on the market, and be responsible for higher-level strategic analysis on given platform, initiative, feature-set, etc.
- 3+ years of product management experience with mobile apps and web products
- 2+ years of which, would ideally be in building marketplace or consumer products
- Experienced in Lean, user-centric and insight driven product development
- Be able to create wireframes and mockups
- Thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Owner mindset