Views:422 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Product Manager - Mobile Application (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
An experienced Product Manager - who will own the mobile app end to end and who is passionate about building intuitive mobile application that customers love. Who is willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy. If you love the idea of co - owning a core part of a product experience and rapidly iterating based on user research and metrics, this role is for you!
- Decide what to build; Responsible for the roadmap of our public-facing website and all UI/UX related decisions such as wireframes, user flow, heatmap analysis, traffic analysis, A/B testing, Landing Page updates, User Signup Flow, design, product strategy, and roadmap as well as competitive analysis, and come up with a strategy that helps us showcase our products and offerings in a way that we maximize our conversions & monetization.
- Build a long-term product vision and the ability to bring people together to buy in that vision.
- You'll be focused towards customer acquisition, engagement & retention.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's business, industry, customers' pain points, competition, and the broad environment in which we operate.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers' needs and provide solutions to deliver an amazing eCommerce experience, resulting in revenue growth
- Provide detailed product requirement documents and collaborate with marketing, customer experience, research, analytics, design, and engineering team to drive delivery of features, processes, and revenue (P&L ownership)
Our Requirement :
- Minimum 3-8 years experience in product management in building/scaling mobile consumer product
- B.Tech/BE/MBA from Tier 1 institute is preferable
- Should create prototypes and flow-charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision
- Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools (Clevertap/Google Analytics etc.)
- Ninja execution skills: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem-solving skills, have an analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- People love working with you. Excellent inter-team working skills to develop a strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
- You write and communicate your thoughts/ideas effectively.