Research Consultant at Grassik Search
Views:231 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Product Manager - Logistics/Supply Chain (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, think big Product Manager to build products for the fastest growing market in SE Asia. As a Senior Product Manager - Logistics, you will be responsible to build products for the largest logistics company. Your products will help us improve costs, manpower productivity, delivery executive retention, supply of delivery executives, improving delivery success rates etc.
In this role you will serve as the end-to-end product owner of complex products with responsibility for defining the product vision, partnering with engineering to design solutions, creating a phased rollout plan, and working across a broad stakeholder group to deliver results. You will deliver product innovations that drive accurate item evaluation to optimize customer experience and make it the best product for Merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Owns the end-to-end success of a Product, Process, or Business.
- Understand the pain points of users and identify problems they are facing.
- Breaking down business/user problems into parts and creating iterative solutions for the problems by creating products/features/processes.
- Create a roadmap for future products.
- Develop, implement, and manage new services and tools, and strategic programs to support and enhance operations and processes as per the company's specifications and requirements.
- Prioritize tasks for the fastest output and long-term strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams including software development engineers, operation managers, finance, supply chain, leadership, and merchants to implement features for roll-out.
- Identify and manage program blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical or operational constraints.
- Define requirements, metrics analysis, development, testing, and launching efforts.
- Work with designers to optimize product features for enhanced user experience.
- Assist with the investigation and root cause resolution for escalations.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management
- 2+ years of experience handling B2B products, especially in Logistics
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience in handling B2B products
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one's
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.