Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:491 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Product Manager - Lending Platform (3-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Complete ownership of the product development and growth
- Know the product end to end and be the subject matter expert.
- Be the owner of P&L
- Collaborate with external partners/aggregators/other members in the company to create a robust product roadmap solving end customer problems.
- Document product/business requirements and link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Write narrative user stories describing ideal customer and partner experience
- Develop & analyze product KPIs, and oversee testing and optimization efforts
Key Skills and job requirement :
- Done MBA from any of the top business schools.
- Previous Product Management experience in managing B2C products is a must.
- Experience in managing lending products is good to have.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be close to the data and hands on experience in analyzing the data.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology
- Coordinate with engineering to ship the product updates.
- Ability to lead decision making conversations about ownership, funding, creating, managing and maintaining shared services, including a demonstrated ability to think holistically about the services that should be built to support the business
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from data to tune the customer conversion and profile.
- Highly organized, analytical, problem solving mindset, and intellectually curious, with proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion
- Strong mix of creativity, product instincts, technical acumen, with a good mind for monetization, and maniacal focus on user experience
- Ability and willingness to roll up the sleeves and get things done; motivated to learn and improve
- Strong experience in core product management, including customer analysis, market segmentation, KPI management, operational management and roadmap development
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other functional teams to execute on new product features and requirements as the product roadmap evolves, and manage implementation and integration across entire product portfolio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.